Fly Fishing Forum banner

Let the tying begin!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
Now that the tying season for most of us is starting to pick up, I would like to encourage you to share your creations with us here. We have several pattern archive forums dedicated to this purpose. If you don't have any means of getting images of your flies, don't hesitate to ask any of the regular posters to these archives for help. By dropping a few flies in the mail, we can take images of them and ensure that your flies can be shown to other members.

Another way to get your flies viewed is to join one of the many swaps that take place during the cold months. The meister usually takes pics of all flies entered, providing exposure to the fly and the tier.

Have fun, tie tight, and fill those boxes for the upcoming seasons.

:)

#2 ·
I agree Mark... great post.... I will be glad to help in posting Pictures... also... if you don't mind parting with your creation...I think we could make a number of box loads and auction them off at the fly shows... they all go.. and we would be certain to give the tyers name with them.

#3 ·
Surplus Flies

John,

If you are going to auction off the flies, I have a TON of saltwater flies just laying around that I have tied up either playing around or for my site that I would be willing to donate.

Let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.