My Fishing Rig Will Now Be Complete [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: My Fishing Rig Will Now Be Complete

NrthFrk16
12-03-2003, 02:02 AM
This sticker will go nicely right below my CND sticker on my Jeep :devil: :devil: :smokin: ...and I am sure that after Doublespey and Jeff's annual trip with Bob, they will no doubt have one on each other their rigs as well. ;)

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/boardpix/wormdude.jpg

Steelheader69
12-03-2003, 02:24 AM
Where'd you get those stickers??? I want one or two. I've been fishing that pink worm for quite a few years (my uncle brought damned things home back in late 70's from BC and we thought he was insane using a pink bass worm lol). But I want one. I've had a bag of pink worms in my conventional steelhead vest for years. Those big Hoh bucks love them. :D

Jeff
12-03-2003, 12:24 PM
Pink worm stickers. heck after this weekend it will be sand shriimp Dudes. Or Egg's kick butt.

JJ

Hammer
12-03-2003, 12:54 PM
yeah,that worm deal hit the rogue driftfishermen this last winter,they acted like it was a big secret or something,i will admit they do have quite an action in the water,hmm wonder how they speycast???

Doublespey
12-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Another nickname - The Worm !

Move over Dennis (Rodman, not your boss)!:devil:

We'll come back from the OP with bumper stickers that say "Whatever it Takes", with the obligatory Spey fly, Sand Shrimp, and Pink Worm duking it out between them! :chuckle:

Hell, that's if the rivers are even fishable.

Have Ark - Will use It!

DS

Steelheader69
12-04-2003, 12:58 AM
Well, only problem is that some of the rivers I fish go "bait/scentless" after Dec. 31. So have to resort to those situations. The pink worm sure has hit the spot for well over a decade and a half for me. Was about my senior year we broke down and started using them.

flytyer
12-04-2003, 02:18 AM
Ryan,

As long as you don't start wearing white cowboy hats with pink ostrich plumes in them, you'll probably be OK. But I don't think I let too many folks see those stickers, unless you are planning to visit the folks on Capitol Hill. :D

OC
12-04-2003, 09:38 AM
Hey Spark,

Take some of those pink worms to Christmas Island. Fish them in the channels that cut through the flats on an out going tide. As they swing across the deep water strip line and I'll promise you big things will happen. There is a tropical reef worm down there that looks just like it.

juro
12-04-2003, 09:42 AM
Ryan -

I received a distress signal from my CND sticker tracking system... SOS... pink.... worm... invading... smells like.... shrimp oil... HELP... H E L P !!!!

TO all my good friends in the pacific northwest... please do me a big favor. Steal Ryan's CND sticker and send it to me for a reward :devil: :smokin:

Doublespey
12-04-2003, 11:17 AM
but couldn't find it.

I think the CND sticker got together with Winston and Scott and formed a Union. They're currently On Strike for better working conditions! :razz:

rich_simms
12-05-2003, 11:35 PM
Vulgar-

How about just a long ass piece of pink chennile or rabbit strip beneath a strike indicator.:hehe: