Having a bad day? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Having a bad day?

Dble Haul
11-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Just be thankful you're not the operator of this fork lift....:rolleyes:

Moonlight
11-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Hey that "Thing" looks kinda OD Green with fins could of been a whole lot worse in a flash. so to speak.:whoa:

John Desjardins
11-11-2003, 12:08 PM
Mark where did the pic come from? The relationship location of wheels-door-cargo length doesn't seem right. Optical illusion or photoshop?

Dble Haul
11-11-2003, 01:26 PM
I pulled it from a local CT fishing website. I never gave any thought to the dimensions of the pic.....I just thought it was a nice reminder that there's always someone having a worse day than we may be having.

If it's photoshop, I think it's a pretty nice job. But I really dunno.

Sprocket
11-11-2003, 02:59 PM
I'll say real - check the ramp behind the truck...the illusion is that the truck is off the door but don't forget the distance of the platform out from the building.

(damn engineers - can't even lok at picture without analizing italltohell, mumblegrumbleblabbityblah)

O.K. I'm going back to work...

John Desjardins
11-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Sprocket

(damn engineers - can't even lok at picture without analizing italltohell, mumblegrumbleblabbityblah)

:chuckle: :chuckle: Guilty as charged. :devil:

DEERHAAWK
11-11-2003, 08:56 PM
Cant vouch for the forklift, but you might glue some feathers to that green thing for an explosive:whoa: fly!!!!
Deerhawk

SDHflyfisher
11-12-2003, 03:51 PM
i want to say a really good photoshop job
even put shadows in but it just doesn't look natural

DFix
11-13-2003, 02:57 PM
Gonna argue it's real.

Overcast day, front wheels off ground, machine resting on ends of lifts, tips of chisels chewed up and spit out pavement under weapon crate, counterweight jammed on edge of dock - gee, what a lousy day that guy had!:whoa:

Don't need no degree to see that truth!