Fly Fishing Forum banner

anyone want to fish on my boat sunday morning?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jared 
#1 ·
#2 ·
ARGGGHHH!!!!

I would like nothing better, unfortunately I will have no days to indulge in the indian summer until later in the week or next weekend :(

For a near shot, I'd target the fish hovering around the east end of the canal and wherever the bait is to the east for those fish who wander off the ditch route to the south.

Otherwise anywhere you find fish on the migratory highway would be it, perhaps the sound side of the cape from Hardings west; it was loaded with activity only a few days ago.

Rhody was pretty packed with fish but mostly blues, some slammers. Bass were where you could find them but were around, night action seemed best for inshore anglers.

Action further to the south is peaking as you must have already heard, but more than a day trip.

South shore and north shore the cod fishing is turning on, for great table fare and action coming close to shore.

Good luck I'd love to hear the reports despite being shackled for a few days.

#3 ·
I'll be launching out of sessuit harbor

anyone wanting to join me is welcome. be one of the 1st 2 to respond to this thread, and I'll meet you there. my cell# is 617-686-2677 call anytime after 4:30 Tom

#4 ·
You'll spank 'em! Should be lots of birds, bait and bass in the stretch from Sesuit to Sandy Neck. Outgoing in the morning, try Bass Hole (Chapin); really might be anywhere, but with the recent east end of the ditch activity there is bound to be some heavy action in that part of the bayside as many fish and much bait is reluctant to go through the canal and seems to pile up between Sandwich and Brewster if you can find them. If the bunker got spun around in the Paine's Creek channels.

Only 2 miles to the end of Billingsgate from Sesuit, 1.7 to the Blue Hole east, all kinds of opportunities! Double ARGG!

If you can get out mid-week drop me a line.

#5 ·
huh????

where were they??? the harbor was loaded with peanut bunker, no bass, no blues, no cod, no macs :confused: :eek: damn!!!! Tom D

lots of migrating waterfowl though :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.