Fly Fishing Forum banner

Happy Birthday Slinger!

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Striper 
#1 ·
Steve,

Happy Birthday! Did you get out with Captain Ray yesterday? Looked pretty snotty from shore.

Sean

#3 ·
"it`s no fun when you can`t stand up!"

That brings back alot of scary memories. None of them involve fishing. :devil: Thank God those days are gone for good!

Happy 29th birthday. For your sake I hope you got on the water somewhere yesterday! Oh, it was SO ugly, blood and guts and peanuts everywhere!

#10 ·
Hey Slingblade,
Happy 92nd...oops I mean 29th birthday:D Too bad the Albies did not cooperate better this year you might have been able to get a birthday tuna. Hello Capt. Ray longtime no hear from??? How are things?? How is your son and his golf game?? You may have to come down and do another late fall outing with me again this year, the fish still have not shown in any great numbers yet but they will be here soon. Was up your way on Sat. with Juro, pretty damn cold morning. Got some fish but not gangbusters. Give me a buzz sometime so we can catch up.

Mike M.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.