8' Bucks Bronco for sale (puget sound region only) [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: 8' Bucks Bronco for sale (puget sound region only)

Philster
10-23-2003, 01:28 PM
For sale in Puget Sound region only, I will not ship this item. Want to drift the rivers safely? cross your favorite lake in a fraction of the time it takes in a float tube? Full stainless steel frame with no bends or dents. Padded seat, roomy pocket system and cargo platform for a good sized cooler. Oars, stripping apron, anchor system and 10 or 12 lb pyramid anchor included. This isn't one of those Johnny-come-lately boats that LOOK like they can handle class 3s, this is a for real boat. I'm moving up to a bigger craft (from one of the sponsors :D ) that I can check easily onto a plane. $400 or Best Offer.

Philster
11-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Price is now $350 which is less than a good float-tube. It isn't going lower and will be a backup for guests if it doesn't sell. At this price, you pick it up.

davew
11-26-2003, 11:21 AM
Is the boat still available? I tried to send you an email but your address isn't valid.

Davew

Philster
11-26-2003, 03:38 PM
Yes it is still available. New email, sorry. I'll update it in the system :rolleyes: