Thank you for your well wishes [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Thank you for your well wishes

juro
01-23-2001, 09:19 PM
I know I've been going thru a pressure cooker and haven't been my normal self... thanks all for letting me be a ranting maniac over the last few days. My daughter leaves the hospital tomorrow and there will be no invasive procedures as long as the gastro. physician concurrs and her liver condition keeps normalizing. That's what they told me anyway. What it means to this dad is that my girl won't have to face the procedures that had her terrified, of endoscopes threaded in her mouth and through her internal organs just to find out what's wrong, and of possible surgical procedures that would follow suit based on findings, etc. I knew it would have to be done if it had to be done, I am relieved beyond words that it will not.

To all those who wrote emails, expressed by phone, or had well-wishing thoughts on her behalf, I thank you. I know she feels like she just had the world lifted from her shoulders, and so do I.

Now back to the serious topic of flyfishing!

Bob Pink
01-24-2001, 05:03 AM
always nice to hear that a child is coming home soon.
(And we should never make this topic {ff} seem too serious!)

tomd
01-24-2001, 07:12 AM
I can't quite imagine what you've been going thru Juro. I'm glad for your family that things are looking up. I agree with Bob, it sure puts things in perspective.

striblue
01-24-2001, 09:26 AM
Hang in there!!

grego
01-24-2001, 02:54 PM
Juro,

Glad yo hear that things are improving & looking up.

If it's any consolation, take it from I guy who got "scoped" five months ago, they give you so much drugs you barely remember it!

Best Regards,
GregO.