Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fat lady sings for Rip Ryder

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Penguin 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just want to let everyone know, that Saturday OCT 11 will be our last day for the season. I was not going to run, but one of my other Capt's wanted to work one more day. I have to do my Fall firearms qualifications for the PD. Sorry, I will miss those of you coming down.

I also want to thank all of you once again for a great season, but more importantly for your support with the free advertising from Fox news earlier in the summer. Did the math and 65% of the customers on my boat alone during the 3 weeks following their report came down to see what the hype was all about. So a special thanks goes out to Mathew Swenson and the rest of his jackass friends for the million dollar advertisment, for free:D !!

For those of you who are wondering, so far it looks like Admiral Ed and I will be back in the spring. Lots of tire kickers and a couple of serious inquiries, but no check in hand yet. Any major changes over the off season and I will let everyone know.

Once again, THANK YOU, and may our winter be short and sweet.

Capt Keith Lincoln and the crew of the Rip Ryder.

See less See more
#2 ·
Keith... thanks for everything.... and for your support of the Forum.. All of us who know you and Ed and Mrs. Lincoln will continue to support you in everyway we can and look forward to another season with you. I will be speaking with you once I get my ducks inorder. I will be down next week and WILL call. I need to wait till I have something meaningful to discus. In the meantime, if you need any petitions or any other group participation from us.. we will be there...please let us know... See you soon.

#3 ·
Keith and Ed -

I don't know what a warm spring morning with a strong tide would be without the little red van, Cloe, and a little Rip Ryder spray on my sunglasses to start the day. Of course your tips and well-wishings really help as well.

I can't tell you how much fun you guys have brought to us and it's hard to think that someone else would be at the helm... but I understand your position completely and wish you the best of luck in the pursuit.

Well it looks like you are stuck with us for another season! :devil:

Great laughs about Fox news! :chuckle:

#6 ·
Thanks again Capt. Keith for saving me sooooo many long walks out to South Beach. I look forward to seeing you again in the spring. What's the latest on the fishing at South Beach? Isn't over yet, is it?

Phil

#8 · (Edited)
You can't quit now...

The Admiral is so close to being "trained" and you pull the plug?!
WhatEver!!!

Best Regards to all and a BIG THANKS for another enjoyable season!

BTW...I heard that the new firearm qual targets have a "perp" with a big HDTV on his shoulder...
Major points taken off for shooting the evidence!

'Next time you "light me up" on the mid-cape, I promise to pull over without "resistance"!!!
Hands where you can see 'em!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.