Fly Fishing Forum banner

unoffical mini-Rhody clave this weekend?

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Slinger 
#1 ·
I plan on spending this coming weeeknd camped at Burlingame with my youngest son. He's expressed intererst in getting together with "the Guys" like his big brothers have. Anybody gonna be in the area this weekend?

#5 ·
I stoped by Quonny on myy way back from the Cape yesterday and there were a lot of very long faces.

Certain locals do know where the big girls are hanging out and I'm thinking I may be back there next Saturday night or early Sunday ;)

#6 ·
Rhode Trip!

I haven't been to Rhody in a couple of weeks, and that's about 13 days too long at this time of year :hehe: .

I don't think I'll be able to make a weekend out of it, but will do my best to get down there on either Saturday or Sunday. I'll probably start at Napatree at around sunrise and then hit the usual spots to the east as conditions dictate. If I encounter action similar to what I found last season then I may be at Napatree all day :D . Then again, I doubt that I'll be able to suppress the urge to cruise over to Weekapaug and Quonnie to see if any greenbacks are zooming around in the breachways.

Hope to see some of you down there!

Q

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.