Fly Fishing Forum banner

Contact info for Nate Smith??

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jared 
#1 ·
Sadly, I've been left hanging for more months than I care to tell on a deal w/ Senor Smith.

Does anyone know how I might be able to contact him?

thanks!

-jared

#3 ·
I thought it was Colorado. He did post some time back with an update as to what he was doing and it may have some info that will help. Do a search of his posts. I think he was going to graduate school out there and you might find him at his school. They usually have address like first initial/ last name/ @ college name. edu..

#5 · (Edited)
You rang?

Hey I saw your post and then checked your messages, sorry I haven't had internet access for the past 8 months. Sorry about all these problems with the boga grip, I sent it to you UPS ground in March or April, I will see if I can dig up the tracking number, but I figure if you haven't gotten it now you never will. Sorry about that. I am not sure when I will be online again, I am currently using a friends email account. So let me give you my cell number 801-369-0239. I will look for my recipe tomorrow, if I still have it. If not I will send you what ever you paid for it. I think it was like 50-60.00 right? Also here is my address.

317 Materhorn Road
Alpine UT, 84003

I am really sorry about all these problems we have had.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.