Rip Ryder out of service till Isabella Passes [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Ryder out of service till Isabella Passes

Rip Ryder
09-15-2003, 08:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let everyone know, we will not be in service this week. We decided to pull the boats today to beat the parade of idiots at the boat ramp. The parade started this afternoon. Hoping to be back in the water on either Sat or Sunday depending on the weather, so call before you travel down to us, so you don't loose any fishing time.

Also, Thank you to all of those who are done for this season!!!

Capt Keith

striblue
09-15-2003, 09:26 PM
Keith... thanks for the heads up... I need to call you at home this week or will call you when I get down the cape on Wednesday or Thursday.... to batten things down just in case... and... to go for a walk on south beach with camera... I don't want to miss the surf at the end of the week because it may be greater than last weekend.

Penguin
09-15-2003, 10:39 PM
ROCKS in you pockets! :hehe:

Johnny Scissorhandz...
Gimme' a call if you want to get washed off the berm with a friend!
...I think it's already starting to build!?
'Should be quite a show! :whoa:
Talktoyousoon!

juro
09-15-2003, 10:50 PM
The way it was washing through last time there might be an East Monomoy Island soon!

I love the fishing this time of year but I hate seeing another season approaching it's end. It's been a fantastic year on the refuge Keith and I sure hope it ain't over yet!

capt_gordon
09-16-2003, 09:28 AM
It's going to come ashore right on top of me. I am going to be holding on with both hands.:eyecrazy: