Kevin O'Connor's Excellent Bonefish Adventure! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Kevin O'Connor's Excellent Bonefish Adventure!

juro
12-26-2000, 10:24 AM
Just the thing for a cold winter day!

Check out Kevin's tale of tails in the Bahamas. (link on the What's New sidebar)

Hope everyone had a great holiday. We hosted Xmas dinner this year. I thought it would be easier, no driving lugging presents and making the rounds and all that - but the home prep was just as much work so we broke even in the end! It was wonderful... but I am glad it's over! ANother milestone toward spring.

Juro

grego
12-26-2000, 11:01 AM
<font size="4"><b> Absolutely Terrific Article! </font><!--4--></b>

juro
12-26-2000, 11:11 AM
By the way, Kevin's article is the December article of the month and he will be receiving a fly line of his choice ($50 value) for this article.

This is made possible by the generous contributions of members and advertisers!

Kudos to Kevin and friends on their adventure to bonefish country. I am inspired to do something like this next winter, and you can bet I will be getting detailed information from him when I am ready to go.

The beauty of this kind of trip is that I am certain my wife would be happy to come along!

grego
12-26-2000, 11:24 AM
The only thing missing...

Could we get Kevin to post a few "technical" details? What line(s) used, tippets, Fly Patterns, etc.?

Thanks,
GregO.

striblue
12-26-2000, 12:33 PM
Thanks Kevin, that was a great article and it just shows how hard Bonefishing is when the elements are not on your side. But you guys did real well considering your knowledge of the area.