Pop, splash, pop, splash... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Pop, splash, pop, splash...

ssully
08-25-2003, 09:09 PM
Sunday night while walking towards the water I hear this noise over and over and decide to investigate.

Armed with my trusty camera to my total disbelief, this is what I found...:devil:

striblue
08-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey Sean.. that would have scared the BeJesus out of me...looks a little like Dave Fix ... but on closer obersvation.. which I would have got at the Police department is a...a...Terry W..... I would not have confessed... unless they put a gun to my head............

neac9
08-26-2003, 04:42 AM
I think will made him do it !!!

doogue
08-26-2003, 06:16 AM
That was too funny...

Lefty
08-26-2003, 07:40 AM
Um..ah...I can explain. That's the new Fly reel put out by ah...Darkside Reels.

Sprocket
08-26-2003, 08:20 AM
Is this a caption contest?

"Mom! Close the door! "

DFix
08-26-2003, 08:26 AM
With that "deer in the headlights equals 'BUSTED!'" expression on his face, it's no wonder he's trying to bail out on the Darkside Reel Company :hehe:

P.S. - Even upon quick observation, there is no resemblance to Col. W.B.G.P. Broomhandle, whose trademark moustache has been in evidence since the Bengal Campaign - harrummpf, brup, brup, brup... :smokin:

Mr. Morin, Mon Ami - Perhaps one should adjust tension on one's fez chinstrap, perhaps allowing significantly more blood flow to one's cranial area - one should not expect to find information about Col. Broomhandle through perusal of police records. :tsk_tsk:

striblue
08-26-2003, 02:11 PM
Dave....I...I... Can't ...seem ....to ..get ..This D**n ....Fez.....off!!!... I an Losingggg consciousnes.....I>...I eny....hsua.....ugstw...