Anyone Know A Guide In The Bath Maine Area??? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Anyone Know A Guide In The Bath Maine Area???

tomd
08-18-2003, 03:15 PM
I'm going to be in Maine for the weekend and I'm being released for fishing on Sunday. anyone know a guide up there that might be free Sunday? thanks, Tom D

D3Smartie
08-18-2003, 03:21 PM
I have been once with Forrest Faulkingham(sp?). Had a great time and he got us into the fish. I'll try to get his number for you if you like, but I am sure you could probably find it with an Internet search.

also try contacting Maine Sport and they could probably set you up.

Chris
08-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Talk to the guys at Kennebec Outfitters on Front Street. They guide and will know others if they're booked.
Exit under the south end of the bridge and work your way through down town to the waterfront. They are on the river upstream of the bridge.

Eddie
08-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Doug Jowet (sp?) is one of the oldest and most established fly fishing guides I can think of. There is a link for him on the Maritime Skiff web site. Not sure he'll be free, but maybe if not, he can make a recomendation.

AARON
08-19-2003, 01:33 PM
One of the guys that I work with at Patagonia in Freeport is an incredible sight fishing guide. He has his Captains license, and I am pretty sure whe could get you out ont he water on Sunday.
Give Patagonia a call and ask for Eric Wallace 207-865-0506