Boneclave 2003 Lineup questions [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Boneclave 2003 Lineup questions

bcasey
08-14-2003, 06:37 PM
I spent the better part of the day going over the sign-up sheet and have a few questions before I post the lineup and batting order.

1. Jerry is listed as fishing Sat. and camping Sat. Then he is listed as fishing Sun and Camping Sunday as well as needing a RIDE on Sunday? The RIDE means who needs transportation to and from the island. He shows no fishing on Monday, is CAMP on Sunday inncorrect? Or am I missing something?

2. Hawkeye and Mike E. both show boats, I think this was asked before but I don't see the answer, I think Mike, Greg and Dad are all on 1 boat?

3. Fliboy, Same issue as #1 above?

A couple of changes:

1. Mark T is out for the entire trip! This means 1 LESS boat!

2. I'm out for Monday, as well as Sunday night camping!:mad:

Please get me the answers to the above and I can complete the Batting order, and then you guy's can send me down to the minors or just fire me all together!:D

Bigcat
08-14-2003, 07:20 PM
Case,
As for me I am not camping but hope to stick around for dinner.
John Morin is going out with me on Saturday,so I have room for one more the miester can make the selection.
I plan to launch out of the Great River ramp in Mashpee @ 5:30 am or.
I can meet my riders at the Moble station at the rotary around 5:15 for any last minute supply's or coffee?
My E-mail is not the one in my profile the correct one is,
Bigcat988@aol.com

bcasey
08-14-2003, 08:03 PM
Thanks Bigcat, let's see how it shakes out for a day or so on the additional passenger, I'm sure we will have plenty of takers. You know, there is room at the campground if your interested, plenty!

jfbasser
08-14-2003, 08:09 PM
BigCat, if your looking for a place to stay I have room in my tent Sat night

Bigcat
08-14-2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the offer jfbasser,but my old bones don't like the hard ground anymore.
My idea of camping now is staying on the first floor of a Holiday Inn:hehe:

bcasey
08-14-2003, 08:32 PM
John, when you get out to the island, don't forget to stop by "Shangrala a'la Casey" and I'll show you comfort you wont get in any H.I.:cool:

neac9
08-15-2003, 01:19 AM
I will be returning on Sunday.
Looks like you have had your hands full but, truely rose to the task. Geat job, I think I speak for many when I say thank you for your atention to the details.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon,
Jerry

Hawkeye
08-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Sorry I missed the question earlier. We will have only one boat unless the new one gets finished then I guess we could bring both but I would prefer not to do that.

bcasey
08-15-2003, 04:21 PM
Aw come on Greg, let's see if it floats!:devil:
I was sure that was the case when I drew the lineup, Thanks for the response