Bone Clave boat ride? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Bone Clave boat ride?

mikez
08-14-2003, 09:18 AM
I haven't seen anything on how boatless fisherpeople can score a berth on one of the Clave vessels.
Myself and my 10 year old Matt are in need of transportation to and from the launch as well as to the fishing grounds. We'd love a chance to get out and chase the quarry further than the end of Waquit jetty.
Any takers? We'll have gas money. I've been known to spot fish others don't see so I can be useful. Matt's been around some good blitzes and knows how to stay out of the way when things get exciting.
We're looking forward to this trip alot no matter where we fish from. See ya out there!

JimW
08-14-2003, 09:26 AM
Mike, We'll get you too and from the island for sure. I think Case is making up the fish from boat schedule. I think anyone who wants to get out and fish from a boat should get some time on the water.

ssully
08-18-2003, 09:32 PM
Mike Z,

Looks like you're with me and Schotty Friday. I'm assuming you'll need a ride out. We'll have to coordinate a time to meet as I'm not sure what time we'll be getting there. Send me a PM and we can exchange info. cell #'s etc...