Rip Trip- Monday, August 12---Roll Call [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip- Monday, August 12---Roll Call

08-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Weather should improve... we would still have a "big" tide... the next tide with a high at mid day is the end of the month, but it is not a "big" tide....I am posting this to see who might be able to take a Monday off and do it.... I know the extended forcast is still iffy... but the time has come to schedule these as close as possible, for the tides and season.... I would see if tommorrow would work but the weather is too close.... what group can we muster for Monday... even 8 will work... ... at $35 each instead of $30... please reply ASAP. Thanks

08-09-2003, 04:00 PM
Sorry, John, I cannot make Monday the 12th.
Dave Williams

Doc Duprey
08-09-2003, 09:45 PM

Count me in. If I die out there, just bury me in the sand.

Best regards,


08-11-2003, 04:05 PM
Wish I could but the only reason I'm not on South Beach flats again today and tomorrow is a stupid sales meeting :mad:

One suggestion we discussed on saturday was an early fall trip with the possibility of the migration and/or funny fish....maybe escape this incredibly unstable weather pattern.

08-11-2003, 04:46 PM
Dave... did not go... although I have asked Keith to let me know if there is a concellation on one of his birder alone at the Rip... otherwise I will plan one for the end of the month and two in September.

Dble Haul
08-12-2003, 08:01 AM
If you plan for one the last weekend of September, I should actually be able to make it.

But don't let me decide for you. :devil: