Boneclave Gear List [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Boneclave Gear List

Lefty
07-25-2003, 10:03 AM
Almost done, just a few sundry items left to bring. The island is not your typical campground. Don't bring too much "stuff", and we'll try to leave the place cleaner. What can you bring that's needed below?

___WHO________________ WHAT___________

Lefty--------------1 cook table, 1 lantern, 1 grill, 20lb tank with tree-

------------------- which feeds another stove and lantern

Sully--------------1 more stove, extra lantern, Wasabi for his Albies

Jim W. ------------1 more small grill

Mike Z., Papa G.-------2 tarps with poles. lantern

Juro---------------2 long tables, large fish cooler

Nick---------------plates, napkins, plastic ware

Larry--------------paper cups,paper towels,steamer

Fred A.------------fish grilling rack

Esteys------------fly tying setup, I hereby nominate one of them

Case, Dave P.-----first aid kit

Everyone---------Ice-block or bag

Sean M.-----------kitchen Clean up kit, trash bags (scrunge, dish soap, tub

Case--------------cutting board

This is just for starters. I'll add more as I think of them. In addition everyone should bring a bag of ice. You also personally need a tent or a space in someone elses tent, sunblock, your own water, tp, folding chair etc. Step up and say what you'll take on the list.

Lefty (salsa man)

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/chronicles/boneclave2001/gallery/roll1/images/a006_2.jpg

Nick
07-25-2003, 11:39 AM
I have a little stove (kind that sets up on top of propane) not sure if thats any help.

Also, I can bring Paper Plates, Napkins, and Plastic ware.

Nick

juro
07-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Terry -

I will bring the tables again. Also a large fish cooler.

BTW -

Everyone should bring a bag of ice!

Lefty
07-25-2003, 12:42 PM
Nick,

Great on the paper goods. The stove needs to be the 2 or 3 burner camp stove. Between us there are plenty of them. We'll get another one.

ssully
07-25-2003, 01:46 PM
In for Coleman 2 burner and a lantern. Will bring a large frying pan with assorted campin cook wear.

mikez
07-27-2003, 12:13 AM
I can bring a two burner propane stove if it's still needed. Also have a couple of good sized tarps and a lantern. What else?

shadfreak
07-27-2003, 09:13 AM
I will bring cups and paper towels, corn, large steamer. and a couple of cases of bottled water to take out fishing.
Larry

ps Does somebody have part of my steamer from the last Waquoit clave.

Lefty
07-27-2003, 09:17 AM
Yes LArry I have your steamer insert. Thanks.

Lefty

Smcdermott
07-27-2003, 09:53 AM
I will bring trash bags and Kitchen clean up materials.

Sean

bcasey
07-27-2003, 04:58 PM
Who's got the fff banner, needed for photo opts.:smokin:

FredA
07-27-2003, 06:16 PM
I believe I have a fish grilling rack or two.

ssully
07-27-2003, 08:35 PM
Lefty,

Coyote repellant - What caliber / guage do you prefer? :devil:

JimW
07-28-2003, 03:17 PM
Put me down for the
Someone---------1 more small grill

Lefty
07-28-2003, 04:03 PM
Hey Jim if you have an extra hose to go with the grill it would help.

Thanks

JimW
07-28-2003, 07:50 PM
I can dig up a hose. M-F

JimW
07-28-2003, 07:51 PM
Who's got the
Wasabi?

juro
07-28-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by bcasey
Who's got the fff banner, needed for photo opts.:smokin:

Case, I have the masterpiece the Doogues made for the show booth and will bring it.

bcasey
08-07-2003, 05:13 PM
I got the first aid kit and cutting boards.

Papa-G
08-07-2003, 08:15 PM
This is Papa-G, Gregg & Michael's Dad. I'll be hooking up with Gregg & Mike on Thursday and will be bringing the 12x12 pop-up awning plus the the pole awning as I had last Boneclave. As I remember it was a bit of shelter from inclement weather that we all enjoyed. If it is not needed it will just be set aside for transport home. I also have a 20lb propane tank & tower with a lantern plus two stove/BBQ hookups that I will bring. I will have other camp cooking gear available as well if needed. Looking forward to getting together for campfire talk and those fish stories :hehe: real and those of tall tale. But most of all the hope of hooking up with my first bonito.

Papa-G

ssully
08-07-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JimW
Who's got the
Wasabi?

I'll bring it Jim. And Mojo too! You bring the oil for the SBF steaks:D

fliboy
08-08-2003, 04:55 AM
I'll cover the First Aid kit. Terry anything else you can think of?

TL,

Dave

doogue
08-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Fellas,

I did not sign on for anything because I was waiting for a friend to schedule a bachelor party that would have caused me to bail on Saturday attendance.

I am officially in for Saturday and am willing to sign on for any equipment other than the block of ice. It might be tough to get that out to the island in my kayak - which I think I will bring along.

I will still bring a bag of ice and a fold down cooler (like a cooler/duffle bag).

If no more gear is needed then I will be sure to bring enough of my Dad's famous sandwiches to feed 20-30 hungry men.

See you then...

-Mike

Lefty
08-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Back from vacay. Looks like we have everything. Thanks guys. Please let me know if we need anything else. foul weather gear?

Lefty

ssully
08-18-2003, 08:44 PM
bump..

I'm bringing some cooking pots and a large frying pan some extras may be needed. Some extra utensils will come in handy too!

Anyone?

Lefty
08-19-2003, 08:22 AM
Ya,
I 'm adding long tongs (not thongs) , a french knife and small cutting board for vegies and other non meat items. Adding one frypan too. I think we might need a back up stove. 2 is good but if one dies it will be tight. Anyone with a backup 2 burner?

JimW
08-19-2003, 08:57 AM
I can bring a lg. fry pan and some cooking utensils. I think Chuck has a coleman gas stove, those things really crank. I'll confirm with him. Maybe another lantern too.
I dug out my 10'x10' popup tarp, depending on the weather forcast I'll probably bring it.

JimW
08-20-2003, 10:37 AM
Chuck will bring a lantern with tree hanger and a 2 burner coleman fuel stove.