Do I have to Go alone? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Do I have to Go alone?

07-18-2003, 06:12 PM
No responses for the rip trip?...I know we have been disapointed...but I spoke to Keith today... and he has the dates sealed... I will schedule them 3 days apart if I have to to get them in... so Nobody is interested??? well if I can get 5 and they are willing to pay $60 each... it will be the best $60 spent fishing .

07-18-2003, 06:46 PM
If you're talking about the 26th / 27th, you won't have to go alone.:) I'll go. I've been trying to do a rip trip for a couple of years. These dates work great for me. See you there.

07-18-2003, 08:09 PM

I thought the last list took priority but if there is room I am game for the 26th/27th. I just cleared it with the misses and I can escape wedding planning. Looking forward to hooking a cow in the current.


07-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Ok you covered... Sean the last list does have priority...but I suspect some on the list will not be able to make it. ...But no one has responded yet from that list...I will give this thread some bumps over the weekend to see if we get some from the last list

07-19-2003, 10:37 AM
Have to pass on this one. Canal tides are favorable for breaking fish:devil: :smokin:

07-19-2003, 03:53 PM
CJS60 is in...Me, Sean, CJS60 and Jimmy.... bump again...

07-21-2003, 08:21 AM
...on RipTrips but not discouraged!

I'll be fishing Chatham all weekend so I can do either day.


Dble Haul
07-21-2003, 08:27 AM
I have to wait and see if there's one in the fall.

Good luck to everyone who goes. :)

07-21-2003, 09:42 AM
John, will the trip be both days ? the 26th and 27th ?
just trying to plan, around *sick* days and the Boneclave ....

07-21-2003, 10:46 AM
Please count me in for Saturday only. I'll be driving down on Sat. morning.
Looking forward to it!

07-21-2003, 01:54 PM
OK... we have 6 with Spocket and Big Dave... NO the trip will not be both days... the Sunday is the backup!!!!!!!... Saturday is the trip...Flyfreak... forget the Bone Clave for now... we are in JULY!... Grab the fishing days when you can..I am planning on the Bone Clave but there is a lot of fishing inbetween....BTW... With 6 it would be $50 each...not. bad!... I say we GO! with 6 or more.

07-21-2003, 02:03 PM
John -

Just got back from vaca and trying to get my ducks in a row...

I will not be able to give you a definite answer until tomorrow I am officially unofficial until then.

You guys don't want me anyway...I swear the 30mph winds follow me around :hehe:

07-22-2003, 10:03 AM
I'm not going to be able to make a Rip Trip this weekend.

Hopefully the weather holds out for you guys...lookin' sweet at the moment.

07-22-2003, 10:37 AM