ok, here is the deal, I'm fishing out of sesuit thursday and can take 2 of you out!!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: ok, here is the deal, I'm fishing out of sesuit thursday and can take 2 of you out!!!

tomd
07-16-2003, 08:07 PM
the 1st 2 guys that post a reply can join me, at 5:00 am at the ramp... post it and it's yours. just bring your gear and lunch and meet me there for a day out on the boat. just take the rt 134 exit off of rt 6 go north (away from Harwich) straight across 6a for a ways I'll be at the main ramp. there is lots of parking there as well. sorry about the short notice but I never got a call from the guys I invited. this is not a joke, I'm serious, show up and you're onboard!!! I'm in the tan 98 explorer with a jones bros. light tackle, with the name DOUBLE HAUL on it.
p.s. if nobody posts and you show up, I'll take the 1st 2 I see :hehe: Tom D

Nick
07-16-2003, 08:55 PM
Tom,
Very Generous offer, wish I could take you up on it. More importantly, glad to hear to you put down the Hammer for a while in exchange for some Thin Graphite! Good Luck!

Nick

juro
07-16-2003, 11:10 PM
Tom -

Thanks for the earlier invite but can't make it either - minor crisis at home today, it's after midnight and I am just checking in.

Can't do an early bird tomorrow but need to be in Boston tomorrow evening so I may head down mid-day for some more 2-handed field testing on the outer beaches before running back to Beantown.

Good luck out there - plenty of fish this year and the tides are awesome.

tomd
07-17-2003, 02:13 AM
give me a call if you can make it later on.. I'll be there till 4 or 5 cell # 617-686-2677. Tom D

craig
07-17-2003, 12:48 PM
How was your day? I was thinking of putting in at Sesuit on Saturday morning.

JimW
07-17-2003, 01:31 PM
Tom,
Nice of you to offer. How was your day? I remember going out on your boat last year, what a ride.

I'm actually thinking of hitting Billingsgate in the AM on Saturday. Is it any good on the outgoing? I figure moving water, bait and structure = maybe I'll catch something. I've never been out there and just want to check it out. I'll probably float the flats for the incoming mid-day.

juro
07-17-2003, 01:54 PM
Since I couldn't make the generous offer for a ride I called Tom for a report. He had just pulled a striper out of a pod of 40 he spotted in shallow water so I'd say he's having a good time so far!

Man, that would've been a blast. Saturday sounds like a mini-flotilla forming...

FredA
07-17-2003, 03:59 PM
I'll probably be out for the early drop in the kayak seeking a sleigh ride with those guys that seem to be just out of the waders casting range this time of year.