Bill Siska!! Need to talk to you asap. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Bill Siska!! Need to talk to you asap.

fredaevans
07-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Bill, your e mail info, etc., was on the office computer at KeyBank, so lost same when I changed employers.

Shoot me your e mail address and phone number to:

fredaevans@ashlandoregon.org

PS: Thought I had your work phone number on an old e mail, but phone service says it's now a non-working number. Yuck.

fae

Bob Pauli
07-17-2003, 12:46 AM
Doug Duncan will get you in contact with Bill S.
Bob

fredaevans
07-17-2003, 10:39 AM
He contacted me yesterday so we're re-connected.
fae

lastcaststeve
07-18-2003, 12:16 AM
Dear Fred, Bob, Doug,
I have not heard lately any talk about the down south reunioun. I have a couple comittments in the fall, mostly up north, but would really enjoy making the reunion if it is still in the works! Joans hugs are entirely worth the trip! The hospitality and laughs are unforgettable!

steve

fredaevans
07-18-2003, 09:43 AM
I've sent a couple of e mails to you and Way re a reunion date (the reunion is very date dependent upon when you fellows could attend) and Way responded he's up to his ears in aligators.

A date that would work for you is???

The good news is (as per another post) this is forming up to be the best summer run year since the late 1980's. Which is saying something as we had a return of 23,000 last year. The format of some light teaching in the morning and pounding the river the rest of the day is beginning to have a sweet ring to it.

fae

juro
07-18-2003, 10:20 AM
Fred -

Pls include me in any annoucements or information on this shindig, even though I am not a past attendee I would like to see if my schedule would allow it (if that's allowable with the alumni).

thanks!

fredaevans
07-18-2003, 04:49 PM
Your right it's up to the Alumni, but the other issue could be the number of folks who may wish to attend (e.g. group size getting quite large).

I'll keep you posted.
fae

juro
07-18-2003, 07:00 PM
On further review I've realized this is a reunion and I can't reunite when I haven't attended the original!

No need to keep me in the loop on this one - but I am very interested in visting the Rogue this year if it works out. Might be the best chance for me to do it, meaning 2003.

Thanks for the kind offer to extend things to a non-reunion'er but there's no need; I will look you up when I am headed that way another time!

Best,
Juro

fredaevans
07-18-2003, 07:17 PM
You're most welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing vis a vis the reunion is a considerable number of folks have suggested they'd like to attend. As 'significant others,' and this case, kid's, cats and etc., are being invited to attend I just don't want to go fruit loops until I've got a good grab on "numbers."

As you, and Dana, are the "Godfathers" of the Board you're most!!!!!!!!!! welcome to join the group. On one minor condition: Please consider staying with Joan and I. We'd love to have you as a house guest for as many days as you'd like to stay.

fae/jee!

ps: the fishing (as over real fish) should be bonkers this year. You're 'casting practice' will be over several thousand summer runs. Bring a cooler.
fae

juro
07-18-2003, 07:47 PM
Fred -

Throughout the history of the forum you've always made members feel totally welcome and this was no exception.

Frankly - I just felt silly that I kind of pushed my way into a reunion when I didn't attend in the first place! DOH!

Tell you what I feel so welcome that when I can figure out some dates to come visit the Rogue I will pop in to say hello.

Thanks again and it was great meeting you at the Sandy!

fredaevans
07-19-2003, 04:39 AM
Pop In? Heck you're staying with us and cutting your expenses in half. Flying into Medford is not the cheapest air fare you'll find, add another $150 - $175 a day for "Room and Board," car rental, etc., and etc.

A fluffy pillow, extra car at your disposal, and good BBQ at our home almost every night, just 'might' make the offer sound even more attrative.

jee/fae

juro
07-19-2003, 06:53 AM
Fred,

I am indebted to your generosity! I'll bring an offering from the motherland of Spey.

thanks,
Juro

BobK
07-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Fred,

I know you and I "just correspond", but we have never met. Yet, I can truly say that you and Joan are some of the finest people I have ever been in contact with. Thank you for that, and I mean it sincerely.

BobK

fredaevans
07-20-2003, 01:23 AM
Your embarressing me/us.
:D

jee/fae

PS: Juro, I see you've been 'educated' on the ticket price for the stay.
:>)
fae