Tandum Fly [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Tandum Fly

saltydog
07-12-2003, 05:25 PM
I got this order for some custom tandum flys had to BIG with a 7/0 main hook ana 5/0 trailer on wire seem this fly will be used as a trailer set up for some 30-50lb stripers. I hope he does well an send me a pic w/ the fish caught. lots of white feather, an marabou, silver an clear strips of flash.total lenth is 11" an 2 1/2 wide. the loop eye of the wire is hanging out of the eye of the hook, would be best to cut it an directly,an hook the circle ring to the eye for better contact. any ways heres the fly.
'GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN":smokin:

striblue
07-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Lovely!... as usual... But your suppose to be fishing now aren't you?:devil: ;)

saltydog
07-14-2003, 05:46 AM
JOHN, YES, this is what I thought:confused: still have stock left at the shop an trying to deplete, so I have been discounting an trying to reduce inventory, I DONT WANT for me. pluse working around the house ,an baby sitting. I never even got the the VINYARD this year, seems I NOW have more time to WORK MORE. my time OFF now is tying flys to relax. guess it's a mater of time, befor things change for the better, hope your catching a ton of fish.maby this fall things will break an I can make it down.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN":smokin: