07-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Friday's trip , tommorrow is off... Who can make Saturday????????.... how many guys can we get... also... we have 3 guys on the bubble... Can they Make it...Juro, MikeM or MarkS... let me know tonight... I will still be at the Causeway tomorrow at 6:30 for those who don't get the message... Then I am off to North Monomoy for some sight fishing...or South beach ...If Saturday does not work out... I will shoot for Next Saturday... we need to close the gap for scheduling trips .
07-10-2003, 08:48 PM
Earlier in this thread you mentioned Capt. Keith was booked for Saturday... which I thought was the reason we booked for Friday. I have a picnic scheduled for Saturday and then the Thames River Fireworks. Might be able to skip the picnic if we get eight others and I can make it back to Mystic by 6:45 PM. Thanks for all your hard work on this. Perhaps I'll meet you at 7am Friday. You like thunder?
07-10-2003, 09:20 PM
I'm out for Saturday as is JFBasser. Dave Fix say if it takes Saturday to get even then he's in. He says something about stuffin pinecones somewhere. Sounds painful to me.
We'll be in Chatham tomorrow, see you there. We think South Beach is the ticket.
07-10-2003, 09:27 PM
Phil. you are probably right..I have not checked ..it was keith who mentioned Saturday... Fred and Basser are out... Fix is in... I don't want to screw up your plans... what if we do next saturday with a back up on Sunday... I just don't know at this point... But when I spoke to Keith we both agreed that we need to tighten up the days... and not wait 2 or three weeks.... Lets see what we end up with at the end of the day tomorrow..if not i will have to start a list for next Saturday. I will be there tomorrow morning anyway...
07-10-2003, 09:47 PM
Hey Pinecone - This ain't Fred typing this.
Your phone is about to ring.
07-10-2003, 10:41 PM
See you at the causeway at 6 30 for South Beach Fred A,JF Basser, Mr. Fix
07-10-2003, 10:56 PM
I'm 0 for 3 on rip trips. I can make Saturday... see you tomorrow @ 6:30
07-10-2003, 11:19 PM
OK... well with me, Fix , Csj60...maybe Big Dave and Phil. We already have 5... I think JimS maybe able to make it and I think Gregg is on the Cape... I can get my neighbor I bet... with the other three standbyes we may be able to do this anyway...more tomorrow. I would go with 8... at 5 it would be $60 each... but we should go if we can get 8 ...or go with whatever if we are willing to pay... It costs you a lot more to take a guided trip...
07-11-2003, 07:29 AM
I can make it - need directions though as I was only through that way once.
It might be a long drive but worth it to see The KC fishing!