Nice !!!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Nice !!!!

h2o
07-02-2003, 08:24 AM
I am glad I found this site ! Nice !!!! All flyfishing, yaks,tying,etc under one roof. Great layout ! Sponsor's rather than a store, so it is not biased and you can give your oppinion freely.

Sit on tops & Sit in's nice to see both !

Salt & Fresh world wide !

Ahhhh I think I found a home !

Thank you sponsors & volunteers for this nice site with a great layout !

I recognize some names on here. You may not recognize mine h2o is a handle I use on mainly flyfishing boards (flyfish.com). On most yakfishing boards I just used my name although I have used my handle (h2o).

My current yak inventory is a mess. I just purchased 3, S.O.T.'s 2 solo's & a tanden. To "give the S.O.T.'s a try flyfishing". I still have 2 S.I.S.'s that I hate too sell but need to.:D :D :D

Nick
07-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Welcome aboard, that's quite a fleet you have. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by your SOT's!

Nick

Wes
07-02-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi Bill :D

h2o
07-02-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Wes
Hi Bill :D

Howdy Wes, Where did you get my name from on this board ? Not that I mind. To others from yakfishing boards. I am Bill I. or Bill Ingersoll on those boards. But, I fit better here.so I will stick with my flyfishing site a.k.a....................h2o or you can call me Bill. Anything but ................Mr. Bill, Billy,Billy Bob,etc. (grin)

Nice site here Wes. I see Bill W., Stan and some others yak'in it up. Good to see a flyfishing site with a yakflyfishing board.

Anybody on here yakflyfishing my neck of the woods.........................yet ?

Aaahhh, I wait for the day to come when there is more than one here..............................or some of my flyfishing pals buy their own kayak (grin)

They seem to have become cosy with myself being the yak buyer, hauler & rigger. Eventualy they will give in to "the force" and those will be good days.......................indeed skywalker.

h2o:eyecrazy:

Wes
07-02-2003, 01:26 PM
I'm JimW on KFS and some other sites. Forums are what their members make them and this is an extraordinary site. Have fun.