Server Downtime tonight 12am PST [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Server Downtime tonight 12am PST

sean
06-26-2003, 07:57 PM
Will be taking down the forum tonight at Midnight in preparation for the move. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we should be back up tomorrow AM.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped us reach our goal. This geek cannot wait. :devil:

-sean

juro
06-26-2003, 09:23 PM
Well Sean, JimW, moderators, and the esteemed Forum membership -

I guess this is it! We'll all pop in tomorrow and although things may not look all that different we'll be on a much bigger piece of real estate on the wild, wild web and we'll start to test the limits of casting and fishing videos, new more graphics intensive pages, flash animations, etc. in the weeks to come.

Sure helps to have had some funds... it meant we sleep a little more while the admins in the data center more of the work this time! We have our sponsors and the members who make it worth their while to thank for this new and important step in the evolution of the forum.

Let's all wish Sean and the data center guys a smooth migration tonight!

fredaevans
07-03-2003, 01:20 AM
e mail address.'

Many "nasty notes" will follow.:D :devil:

You guys are too cool; hell, 99% of what you're doing I can't even spell. Son, Son in Law, Daughters, et. al., as noted before, only allow me to use e mail under strict adult supervision.

I don't think that's good ...?
:whoa:

BobK
07-03-2003, 08:35 AM
That's why my spelling is usually outstanding....(typos - not too hot!)

As kids, we used to sing a bawdy version of "The Boy Scout's Marching Song", and one of the verses went,

"Don't write naughty words on walls if you can't spell"

BobK

removed_by_request
07-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Thank Bill Gates for speel chequr????