Remaining CFR donations [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Remaining CFR donations

Dble Haul
06-10-2003, 01:05 PM
Of the members who signed up for the CFR donation, I still do not have flies from:

Striblue
Seuss
Juro
Sprocket
Hawkeye
Quentin
Doktor T
Ashley
Tin Man (not too late)
Doc Duprey (address sent via PM)

If your name isn't in the list above, that means that I have your donation. If your name is in the list but you've recently put your flies in the mail, please disregard. If other priorities have come up and you can't get to tying any time soon, let me know. There's always next time.

The donations received so far have been very impressive. Let's wrap this up soon so that the women can use them in due time.

Thanks.

Steelheader69
06-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Didn't to much trout fishing when I was on the East Coast. Mostly fished big game. But sent you some flies I used for trout here in the streams that worked well. Hope they work ok there too.

ashley
06-10-2003, 05:07 PM
Mine should be with you soon.Mailed 4 days ago.

Sprocket
06-11-2003, 09:12 AM
put me in the "next time" category...effin' job & other bs, blahblahblah.
Sorry to bag out.

juro
06-11-2003, 09:52 AM
In the mail Mark! Great job BTW.

BobK
06-11-2003, 01:20 PM
A good job, and a "WELL DONE" is in order. You got mine early, and if I had time, I would have tied another couple of dozen. Due to family illness (and a death), I was unable to get it done.

BobK

Quentin
06-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Mark, mine were mailed Tuesday. Are you planning to take a group photo when you get all the flies in? Must be an impressive collection of flies!

Q

Dble Haul
06-13-2003, 09:09 AM
A group photo will be taken once they're sorted into the boxes to be sent.

You're right, so far it's quite impressive!

fishheadfred
06-13-2003, 03:23 PM
mark,
would it be possible to get a copy of the cover letter to present to the family of my friend? it would me alot to her daughters to see her honored it such a way.

Dble Haul
06-16-2003, 08:56 AM
Chris- Consider it done. Once it's in place, I'll send a copy off to you.