Two Lammiglas Perigee Rods 5'9" 3/4wt and 9'0" 6/7wt [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Two Lammiglas Perigee Rods 5'9" 3/4wt and 9'0" 6/7wt

pastortd
06-10-2003, 11:15 AM
Two custom-built rods available from the Lamiglas Perigee series. These are second/third generation graphite rods, and come brand new in cordura covered tubes with factory warranty on the blank, and my personal "at cost" warranty on the components and workmanship (email for details). Pics of all are available by email. Here are the rods:

The first is built on a 5'9" Perigee blank for 3/4wt lines. It has a clear anodized uplock slideband reelseat with cocobolo insert, superfine 6" cork grip, single-foot chrome guides, and dark olive wraps to match the "rainforest green" blank. The rod has a moderate action perfect for delicate presentations on small waters, and it also makes a great bluegill rod! Asking $150.00.

The second is a 9'0" 6/7wt rod. It is a faster action rod built with high-quality components such as a titanium anodized uplocking reelseat with ebony hardwood insert, high-grade full-wells cork grip and fixed fighting butt, oversized stripping guides, single foot guides and tiptop (all "chrome"). The thread wraps are green with subtle yellow highlights. This one is perfect for steelhead, bass, shad, big trout, and lots of other uses. Asking $180.00.

The buyer of these rods gets a hand-tied leader and a half-dozen flies to go with their new rod absolutely free.

I also have a fly rod built on a UL spin blank that is fun with 1, 2, or 3wt. lines. It has no warranty, and I could let it go pretty cheaply. Make me an offer!

All these rods have to go, so feel free to make me an offer on any of them!

pastortd
06-28-2003, 10:59 PM
* 1/2/3wt is sold.

* The 9'0" 6/7 is being offered as an outfit with Lamson 3 reel, WF6F or WF7F line, backing, and custom leader for $325.00. Hard to beat this offer!