Happy Bday MJC! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Happy Bday MJC!

sean
05-09-2003, 01:49 PM
Happy birthday man!

Looks like our upcoming new sponsor, and owner of my favorite fly shop I have yet to actually visit , is having a birthday.

May the next year bring you lots of steel:cool:

-sean

MJC
05-09-2003, 02:47 PM
I'm spending my birthday mowing the grass. I may try to entice a salmon this afternoon. I hope you do get over here one of these days and we can go fishing together. Take care, MJC

Leland Miyawaki
05-09-2003, 03:16 PM
Another birthday eh?

At my age it's just another year less to fish.

Leland.

SparseHairHackl
05-09-2003, 04:37 PM
If the old adage is true--that God doesn't count days spent fishing as part of a man's allotted days--then I figure as I get older I'll just fish more and more. As my last days approach, I'll be fishing full time, and hence, I'll never die!

Happy Birthday MJC!

--Bill

Ol Rich
05-10-2003, 12:18 AM
I also look forward to viviting you shop.

Rich

MJC
05-10-2003, 01:04 PM
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a good one. My kids came over and Linda made home made ice cream so I'm a little fatter today (if that's possible). As Fred says "life is good".:smokin:

OC
05-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Mike, You have it made over there in N. Spudland. Sean and Rich you got to get over and visit MJC and his shop. It is exactly what a fly shop should be. Small, clean and full of exactly what you really need. Mike is a good enough guy he may even take you fishing with him.
HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!

sinktip
05-12-2003, 11:39 AM
MJC,

My belated wishes to you my friend.

Sorry I am so late in responding but have spent the last week in the other Washington. The steelheading sucks but you could have a nice spey clave in that long reflecting pond ;)

sinktip

MJC
05-12-2003, 12:52 PM
O C, Thanks for the kind words. If I get my butt in gear I'll have 75 sq ft more room this fall with a table, coffee pot and some space for the CND rods slated to arrive soon. I hope we can cast a line together one of these days.
Thanks Sinktip, Your right the steelheading sucks back there but there is some good smallie fishing thereabouts. I hope you didn't pick up any bad habits while you were back there. :hehe: