"Fly Fishing In Saltwaters" Magazine [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: "Fly Fishing In Saltwaters" Magazine

striblue
05-01-2003, 07:36 PM
Well, I am keeping my figers crossed..but I just signed a contract with this magazine for a two page spread in the "Tyers Bench" scheduled for the July-August issue featuring my Featherbrain. I want to thank Jay Horton for putting me in touch with the Editor. I just hope some famious tyer does not come up with something to push the schedule forward. Jay took some great photos on 35 m film which I submitted.

Dble Haul
05-01-2003, 08:43 PM
I look forward to seeing it....I'm not a subscriber, but I will definitely pick up that particular issue.

Nick
05-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Congrats, John! Best SW FF Magazine out there period IMHO!!

Nick

flyfisha1
05-02-2003, 07:41 AM
John, that's great! FFISW is one of several FF mags I get regularly, and I usually read it cover to cover. I'll be looking forward to that issue with great anticipation. Just think, when you're famous, we can all say that we knew waaaay back when...

flyfreak
05-02-2003, 08:29 AM
John, that is GREAT !!!
You've wowed me with every fly I see of yours....
I am so stoked that they're featuring the FB.....
People are going to love it.....
Congrats !!!!

CRegalis
05-02-2003, 10:48 AM
Great news, John. I subscribe to and particularly enjoy that magazine- now I'm looking forward to your article!

steelheadmike
05-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Congradulations! With all the hard work and great flies you tie I'm shure the article will be fantastic.

Thanks for all the patterns and ideas.

FishHawk
05-05-2003, 06:22 AM
Great news. The hard work has paid off.
Fishhawk:)

FrenchCreek
05-05-2003, 10:57 PM
Congrats to you John.
Great things comes to those who wade!
I don't think I've seen that mag around here but I'll make a point of getting a copy. Let us know when you get published.