Fly Fishing Forum banner

One step forward, two steps back . . .

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  fishheadfred 
#1 ·
AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH ! ! !

Just when we get a brief taste of spring, here we are with another week of winter weather.

Well, the days are getting longer and the sun will eventually beat this seemingly eternal winter into submission.

At least the ice is fading fast, and what little sunlight filters through the clouds will still help to warm the water and coax the fish into the shallows. Now, if we could just add a little sunshine and some warmer air . . .

Q

#2 ·
sunburn dreams in good ol' ky

just caught your post while i was on the computer trying to forget about my sunburn...the sunburn i got fishing all day yesterday, wading for big pre-spawn smallies....goodness gracious, the joys of being a Southern Boy!!!:hehe: jus' had to rub it in a little....pass the aloe, please

#4 ·
winter drivers

winter in the south is horrible!!!! the further south you go, the less skill drivers have dealing with snow!!! i grew up in the mountains of eastern ky where it wasn't uncommon to trick or treat with snow on the ground, but try traveling through GA in a light snow...that should be the next Survivor series.....we just don't do winter real well here!!! HA!!HA!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.