Rip Ryder, Spring 2003. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Ryder, Spring 2003.

Rip Ryder
03-22-2003, 06:10 PM
Hello to All!!

Just a quick note, that we are aiming to start services to South Beach and North Monomoy on Saturday May 3rd. Even though the Stripers may show up just in time to start the fall migration, since the latest report I got from a friend, had his depth finder showing a water temp of 34' of Monomoy last week.
By most of the posts, I see your all as anxious as we are to get back on the water. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Capt Keith Lincoln
Monomoy Island Ferry
"Rip Ryder"

juro
03-23-2003, 12:21 AM
Oh man, I guess it'll be a while yet... but the wait will all be worth it when we step aboard again this spring!

striblue
03-23-2003, 02:04 AM
Nice to hear from you Keith.... looking forward to the start of the season... I will probably see you on May 3rd...

Paxton
03-23-2003, 10:21 AM
Hi Keith, Your notice makes the fishing time closer!!!! Question....when you start on 5/3 are the runs "on demand" or specific times only?

rooster
03-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Hey Captain Keith!
Glad to hear you survived another winter. Hope Admiral Ed is still doing well. Look forward to seeing you in late May or early June.
What will the weekday schedule, starting after Memorial Day be?
All is well out here and I have a frequent fisher card with 10 punches that I need to use!
Cheers,
Dennis

Rip Ryder
03-25-2003, 02:46 PM
Give me a call before you come down early in May, I will now more by the amount of interest how long we will run in the beginning. I am planning on running 5-7 days by mid May and 7 days after Memorial Day for sure. Early May depends on Demand and Weather at this point.
Good news!! Herring are in the Harwich run!! Stopped by while on Patrol last night, had to make sure the run was secure.

Looking forward to great season to take our minds off the world for 5 minutes.

Keith