Joe Cordeiro Fly Tying @ BAYMEN [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Joe Cordeiro Fly Tying @ BAYMEN

Captdaveb
03-13-2003, 04:21 PM
Joe Cordeiro will be holding a fly tying night at BAYMEN Outfitters in Duxbury, MA, on April 3rd, 6pm-9pm.

Cost is $10 per person and fly tiers should bring their stuff to tie along with Joe.

You may have seen Joe Cordeiro tying at any number of sportsmans shows or read about his fly tying techniques in the magazines. His work has also appeared on the cover of Fly Tyer.

On April 3rd, Joe will be showing us how to tie with his new line of fly tying materials called Monster Hair & Monster Flash.

Pre-register by calling BAYMEN Outfitters (781) 934-2838.

Hope to see you there.

Capt. David Bitters
www.baymenoutfitters.com
PS - BAYMEN hosts free open fly tying night every Thursday, 6pm-9pm, for all of March and April. We would love to have you join us.

JimW
03-13-2003, 05:02 PM
Dave,
Thanks again for your sponsorship. I'm still stuck here at work tonight, you guys are probably already tying.

If all goes well, I'll try to make it for Joe Cordeiro night. I need to tie some big stuff for the arrival of the herring, which can't come soon enough.

Captdaveb
03-14-2003, 09:10 AM
Small group last night, Jim. Down from fifteen... the snow factor! Everyone is tying big stuff, including me... Big flies, big fish...?

Four weeks away from the rats starting to show in the bay. I'm going to try for some cod while I'm waiting. Sure would love to be able to put "World Record Holder - Fly Rod Cod" after my name!

Tight lines and hope to see you next week. If anyone else out there would like to join us, we would love to have you, Thusrdays, 6pm-9pm.

Capt. David Bitters
www.baymenoutfitters.com
285 Sait George St.
Duxbury, MA (781) 934-2838