Great Job John [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Great Job John

striblue
03-07-2003, 06:14 PM
It is really great to see the Trout archive flouishing because of these swaps... your doing a great job John.

juro
03-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Hear hear! Your pics are amazing too

JimW
03-08-2003, 04:25 PM
I've gotta say the pic of my griffith's gnat is scary. Like I said in the swap thread I'm new to this small stuff. John the photography is amazing. I want to thank John D, John M, Mark and everyone else who has contributed for the patterns on the fly boards, it's a great reference.
You know I donít see that anyone is moderating the trout fly board, Mark has done a lot of work in there but heís got the warm water boards.

I nominate John Desjardins as moderator of the trout fly board.

Do we have a second?

What do you say John?

Dble Haul
03-08-2003, 08:32 PM
John D already knows this, but I nominated him to Juro via PM weeks ago. I like tying trout flies and will continue to do so to keep my skills up to par, but I'm also quite content with the warmwater boards.

Besides, I'd rather not have the "midge migraines". :eyecrazy:

Just kidding. :) I'm still plugging slowly through Kaufmann's demostration patterns in his nymph book and will keep posting to the archive as I go.

John Desjardins
03-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Thanks guys, I think the credit should go to all those who have been in the swaps. All I've done is some picture taking & mailing.

Jim & Mark thanks for the vote of confidence. I don't know what else to say.

juro
03-09-2003, 05:28 AM
Thanks to all for nominating, and mostly to John for accepting - the new 2003 moderator "board of advisors" will be announced shortly when the last few responses are received.