Fly Tying [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Fly Tying

Moron_Saxatilis
02-28-2003, 05:47 AM
I think I'm finally starting to figure it out. It's when you accumulate a buch of flies that probably average $10.00 a peice to make, and a big box of stuff that the cat likes to play in. Oh yes, and that box and it's contents become threatened with disposal by your significant other whenever it leaves the closet.:tsk_tsk:

flyfisha1
02-28-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Moron_Saxatilis
I think I'm finally starting to figure it out. It's when you accumulate a buch of flies that probably average $10.00 a peice to make, and a big box of stuff that the cat likes to play in...:tsk_tsk:

This is exactly why we don't have cats... anymore. :hehe:

John Desjardins
02-28-2003, 07:56 AM
...that box and it's contents become threatened with disposal by your significant other whenever it leaves the closet.:tsk_tsk:

Don't ever show your wife a hares mask. Or any other mask for that matter. :whoa:

Oh, the next stage to tying is to never put the box into the closet. :devil:

flyfisha1
02-28-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by John Desjardins
...the next stage to tying is to never put the box into the closet. :devil:

John - absolutely correct; I've taken over 1/3 of our garage with my desk, materials, and assorted tackle. And as was pointed out earlier on another thread, when you consider the number of husbands out there that abuse alcohol, drugs, or worse yet, the wives themselves, I think that my wife has it made pretty well!

Moron_Saxatilis
02-28-2003, 09:05 AM
Mask?

Moron_Saxatilis
02-28-2003, 09:11 AM
I've been a deer hunter for 4 years and the only mammal I've ever hurt was stepping on the dog's tail. She ran over the previous dog and preaches the evils of hunting to ME...:tsk_tsk:

John Desjardins
02-28-2003, 09:26 AM
Mask?

Oh yes, if those are your wifes pets, the dried mask would get you in deep rabbitt pellets.