Fly Fishing Forum banner

For Sale: SeaPro 190-WA

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jared 
#1 ·
Boat:
1996 18’ 5” Walk-Around Cuddy Cabin, 7’ 11” Beam, SS Hardware, 10 Rod holders, Self Bailing, Lighted Compass, VHF, GPS (Garmin-45), Fish Finder (Dual Transponder w/speed & temp.), Spare Battery, 53 Gal. Fuel tank, Birth Cushions, Seat Cushions, Bimini Top Canvas, Cockpit Canvas (never used).

Motor:
1996 135HP (2.0L V-6) Mariner Off-Shore, Appox. 250 Hrs, Tilt & Trim
4-Blade Composite Prop with spare blades, plus original factory prop (3-Blade alum.)

Trailer:
1996 Venture galvanized, 14” wheels, HD two-speed winch (1999), Spare Tire & Rim (1999 never used), PVC Guide-ons.

First $11.5K

For a price comparison, check out this similar boat with less HP for almost $2,500 MORE!
http://www.boattraderonline.com/addetail.html?1127059

See less See more
#2 ·
I fished from this awesome boat during the Boneclave. GregO was able to skillfully manuever the boat and get me many, many shots at busting fish (including the one bonito that I hooked and lost).

I had no problems casting from the bow, the storage space in the boat is more than sufficient, the boat was speedy and heavy enough to move us from spot to spot both quickly and smoothly (even with some decent chop on the water).

All in all a great fishing machine! If I had the cash then maybe I would buy this boat!!!

-Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.